Life Update summer 2024.

Lately I'm trying to figure out, I know it's a bit late, but I like to explore more about motherhood, productivity, I'd like to learn more about homemaking. Is it just the perks of being a mom or just regular 28 years old thoughts?

Seeing my kids, I have 2 kids now. One of them is on Kindergarten (TK-B here in Indonesia) and my newborn baby, is officially a 1 year old baby. I have a toddler (second time) I had to parent a toddler again! It feels like not so long ago I searched for tot-school ideas, sensory play, and all those kids activities and now I have baby number two, whom childhood I need to cherish. 

Feeling overwhelmed no more because now I feel a little bit more relaxed and enjoy more of being a parent. I love the way I am now seeing parenting and how to parent more loosely. It actually benefiting me, also maybe I got to work daily right now so My thoughts will be divided by two on daily basis but when I got home, that's my turn to change into full time mom mode. 

I've been into health and diet lately. My biggest goal is to be healthy, to maintain my health and I want to be here for my kids become a great-grandma, start living intentionally and creating more happy memories with my family. I started to feel old TT. Especially after I felt a neck pain after eating some bakso/meatball. Oh gosh, I need to exercise! I started walking maybe about a month ago, and I keep doing badminton as my regular sport/ exercise. I looking forward to keep doing it and maintain my health.

Here is some pict of us lately!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LUV

cheers for a new year : 2015 !!

M. AULIA PURWAJUNI