(۳º̩_º̩)۳ HUBUNGAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGAAAA

hohohoho heeeyyy everybodyyyy
what'suppp:>
hv u already read about my confession of being-stupid-and everything about encouragement on my later posssts??? how was I being not confident and less of brave to take a difference and change??
I was lazy on high school
it's time to get over it ;)
say hi to whole new vision
clear vision about the future :>
time to repair this behavior !!!!!
this clumsy or childish behavior that still going following my path each day
you know what? how excited am I to become a college student?
super excited , but...
once again high school is over. school is over
no more cute uniform, no more those routine to wake up pretty early to just got my homework done and make it together in the class =))
no more high school dillema hahaha
HELLO I'M A FRESHMEN GIRL bythewaaaay
seniors please do not bully me yaaah!!
ha-ha
IDK how to start this whole new life
by the way....
you kno what?
i got accepted on my most wanted bachelor study!!!!
wht it called in English ummm i think it would have to be
international relationship studies kali yah???
wooookay so so so so so i'm so excited
yeah lets see...
i got accepted on 2 fabulous universities but i pick UNAIR than ITS... because yeaaaa i think that HI is my path:)
THAAAAANKSSSSS GOD FOR BLESSING ME LIKE THIS!
 but yeah i love being college student
byebye high school hahahhaaha :>

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.