thanks God it’s friday no more

I’m tired all this day
I see the match game on evening and we lose 
lots of weird things happened todayone of them was I got a poor grade on report card 
really unfortunate is my life today huh
how can I say to my parents, huh? about the bad score?I could be kicked outta home and they doesn’t considered me as a child
haha kidding


and about the school, I was more often absent.
the teacher was always angry so better I leave the class, right? idk how bout my score or the teacher mind of me. I never care bytheway ha-ha. life is fun right? but it’s just our way, to make it difficult or easy rite?
ok, never mind bout the report card ima
don’t get mad caused that one. we better think about it the other
hug and kisses , bye :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.