bad mood tingkat dewadewi

heloo guys
today was a thursdaay :D
and nothing important at all
yepyep there's no significant things happenned in my life
just a standart activities with muchmuchmuch problem ¬_¬
yohoo i love to skipping many class met now
i felt inlove to go to canteen and miss the class, without tell the teacher. what we call 'bolos' in english? IDK ha-ha
ok. i was so in bad situations when i'm write this junk. bad-mood, bad-hair, bad-health, bad-eyes condition,
i love to eat much now, it cn be 5 times for a day \(•ˆ⌣ˆ‎​​​​•)/
with a much rice and a big chicken or other, i realized tat now i'm grow bigger and wider at all
wkw
i dont care yeahh
my school was so crazy now, much homework and killer test -___- deeply hate it but yeah
don't get mad ima haha

mmh I just finished my mading activities by the waay.
and now i'm feeling soooo sleepy
ha-ha ok
let me sleep
have a nice day to you and follow @imaimoy
ha-ha
smooch(˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.