M. AULIA PURWAJUNI

HOW IT HAPPENED TO ME, HIM AND HER

how it began :/
let me think
mm

It began one day on July about one months ago. I knew about a boy. a cute-nice-handsome-adorable:* boy.
*hope you do not read this
named AULIA:) I let myself know him.
Too fast I think, but I fell inlove with him and he also did.
I met him for the first time @ balai pemuda
He seems so nice:D
he looks pretty adorable. And I fell inlove deeply on that time. 
Guess what, He simply told me about his feeling on the next day. Then I say yes.
and we get along only for 23 days. and that was my fault. remembered about my ex-boyfr and let him in, into my life again. my aulia know that, then he got mad. he decide to separate our relationship  :(

On the thay after we broke up, I realize that I didn't need my old man. Aulia's better than the others. Okay then, that was only my past.He's already say NO for keeping me as his girl again. I'M SO DUMB. so stupid.
and I fall down almost dead for hearing all of his words about us. That was so hurt.
How it ended? better i do not tell this ha-ha
I'm so stupid kiddo.
wish me can think carefully in the future.
I feel so ENOUGH for REGRET all the bad things i've done for him.
Just simply want to keep him a while longer, BUT STOP. He's already taken
mm I think. she's give you the happiness, so okay. I'll go away
Tryin to forget him ia a hardest things to do now. 
There were a lot of things I wanted to changed . like give him all of my heart part and spend more quality times with him once again, and now they're only WON'T GOING TO BE. Funny HA-HA
 
No more Aulia
 
he's already forgot me
Now, He's already had the new one. she's my sister :D and I do love her. she's nice. and better than me. take care of aulia, oh my sister. dont hurt him like the way I did . i'm so regret. but it's just wasting my time. times go on. He'll never come back.
and now here you-both are. you get along with her and congratulations guys:')


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.