bap♥

hello baby :*good afternoon,
you all have a good day , dont ya?
and how am I?
today was a one of desperates day in my life
but yeah i must be give ma thanks to God for still give some ‘breath’ to my fucking life.
thanks God for all you grace today, i love you God:*
and mm i wanna tell you that today I miss that boy guys. that boy . guess who!
my ex , tori.
did you ever heard bout that nice boy? i love him so much. i did.
but now? i don’t know
he make me feel blue everyday without him
I feel like a fool now.
a jerk!
can’t forget a boy and stuck on it
i’m stuck on his era
oh am i really did? or that’s just my feel?
and simply he did. he hurt me on the past , however i love him.
even though i cry cry everyday , day by day till now mmh
i think my feel is still the same.
mm really? i don’t even care. so did him!
Okay, i miss him guys.
just wanna say that.
I fell like i’m never ready to let him go
oh poor me
i’ve got everything’s change without him
it’s just my mistake
i have all the things i must to do and I must to think, by the way.
not just him!
oh please go away baby
loving you is just make me sick
it will never happen.but if you gv your love back to me too
but whatever
i must to think bout my future, rite ?
hmm okay dude.
luckily we still texting till now haha
and then, what?
nothing
thanks for everything
dear God, bless me everytime :*
good-by fellas
have a good day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.