Life recently, First 3 months of 2023.

Life is really hard for me, currently.

But not that I'm not grateful. God has given me the greatest gift: That I'm expecting! I'm now almost 6 months pregnant with my 2nd child and it's been amazing. My son, Zefa is also growing happily, I've been blessed with good health, also my husband, my mommy, and a lot of my families been blessed. One of my cousin is getting married, I've been able to eat yummy and cook healthy food, it's all blessing for me.

I've also been bless on my career, knowing that I almost become 100% PNS, hopefully it will be official this month! 

But yes, life is not always perfect. 

On the first months of this year I've lost 2 of my dear family members; my grandma and my cousin. It's really hard for me because I do really close to them by heart. They're like my most fav people to talk to after my parents. I miss them deeply. I hope they're peace in heaven now. I wish for them to be happy up there knowing me and other family members continuing our life's gratefully,  will always think of them in my memories.

There's another thing, Having a family member that are sick while we're away is really hard. If only Surabaya is just 1 hour drive. But it's so far, from my place for now. I really wish all the best for my family right now. I also keep praying for everything that will happen to my live. All I can say is I'll be grateful for everything. I love my family so much, God bless us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Gavriel Zefanya Primadio