Insight


Hey! I have my new semester in college this week. So, it's no longer holiday anymore. a new start, a new beginning, and a new commitment to be a great student. mmm I've stressed out because having those bad scores on my last semester. I've not studied as the best I can, and sadly, I regret it. I thought I would be great on university. but hell, I was not. It's simply beause, i just kept those bad old habbit stuck in my daily basis. And I've get bored. totally bored with this unproductive situation. I'm trying to change it from now. I know that I was always made a plan, a new resolution. but still did not work. I've trying so hard to re-organized my self. and hope this one will work. I need to more commitment. and discipline. I'm not a little girl anymore :' so it's time to reach, and pursue my dream..... anyway,Its raining today in my city, since morning, till this night. the rain even not stopping yet. mmm see ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.