(Ordinary) Wednesday

Helloooou there sugar rush :D
how are you?
So today, is still on my holiday and next week i'm gonna go to my college and start the new semester
goosh, need to gain more gba after this. because I got a bad score in this semester :|
and I have a miserable morning this day, not really that bad actually,
but I was cryinn.. Just because!!
mmh I was too weird to joining my boyfriend conversation with his friend on twitter. and I have no idea what they talked about. I just joined. mmhhh I did those jealousy things that made me annoying:(
wont do that anymore-__-
and then my boyfriend just came up with "what did you do? don't you read it? what did you wrote? are u sleepy or something?" in such temper way.....
you know, I'm a pemper fragile person.
and only bcause that kind of ---sentences he spoke to me,
I got cry easilyyy :'((((
honestly, Why can't I be like my mom???my mom is a strong person. She never cried. I mean, in front of me
but she had a dark past. a dark ages. and I can learn from her that she can stand up
and be like this. and that's my mom.
And I go to sleep after cryin. crying made my eyes so heavy and red. :(
like everybody does. anyway, I don't know I just miss my boyfriend right now.
This morning just a usual problem in a relationship
or maybe just a little obstacles , I know that we have no problem right now,
we just good. perfectly good,
and still do all that lovely stuffs together...
the texts, the way we treats each other and everything is absolutely perfect,
but, it's kind of, I really missing the past version us, when we're still on young age relationship. I miss his texts, which is all cute and funny.
and what he do right now is,,,,, little bit different from our early months
yes I know that we have reach 2 years and have bitten by bunch of problems.
but that's not even making me bored with him anyway
I just can't get enough.,
I tried and tried and tryyyyyy to be the best for him
but so far, I'm grateful enough for everything we shared.
and he is still mine.
even we've through many of bad times and barrier:)
thanks mydearr!!:D Iloveyou:)
i dontknow, hopefully the next meeting of us can be memorable, and make our days even brighter:)

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.