A wednesday morning

I have a plenty massive homework right now. no no sorry i'm just kidding. I mean, not that massive but pretty a lot. I have a presentation coming this week, a 6 journal for this week need to write immediately i have finished 2 of those, a review or a material this week too, an interview which is done basically but it not right, and more. and guess what i haven't finished it yet and it ruin on my mind.
 just keep playing around made me even cant have a fresh deep breath. so that's my college life. soooo fun and always :" mmm I'm fuckin love it. hahaha I'm serious guys
today I have a class at 10am and right now is 9.14 am and I'm still sitting in front of the compute and havent touch the bathroom door yet.
and currently..... I miss my boyfriend, I miss my higschool friends too:" I love playing with my catt hohoho
and then, I want to paint my bedroom my self with ... pink or lavender? hhhh I just can't decide. or both maybe???
okay see you later mate:* mwah

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.