NIGHT ALL :)

hey there guys !
its a long long time since the last time i open my blog :)
and this night
hell yeah
(once again)
aku sama dia berantem
oh hellhole--
oh iya sih belum pada tauu kenapa :)
jadi si ima suda punya pacar niiih :)
anaknya baeeeeek banget
i'm really proud of him
he's simply ate my heart -- itu yg selalu aku omongin :DD
hmmm to the pointnya aja yaa

aku gak tau kenapa hari ini dia-bener-bener marah sama akuu
biasanya juga gitu sihh
tapi bertepatan dengan saya sedang pms
yeahh
why do this mad tragedy happen in the wrong condition
(ngaco lagi gue)
oke, lanjut ke ceritanyaaa
sudah kecerita tadi dia bener bener marah

how come ?
yupp

you all should ask why

that's just a simply reason : saya ol fb dan LAMA ?

WHAT ?

yes tht's why he's GOING MAD

tadi saya sudah mencoba sms diaa

alhasiil , dia tetep maraaah

kenapa yaaa ? gataaauu deh

semoga besok bisa baikan ya saudarasaudaraa
yes i'm really hope so :DD

okay then ,

to my belovedboy :

i'm really lovin you
please don't go away
plese stay
from bottom-deep-inside my heart i'm really sorry
please forgive :o

haha perasaan ga masuk akal juga alasannya tapi bagaimana lagii ya begitulah dia, i know he is a little protective guy . he is just like an angry bull when seeing me 'online' or whatever is that like doin chatting , wall , tweets and other fuckinonlineactivities

hope you read this post
and gonna give me a chance :)
hope my desired-love will be clear :DD

loveyoumyboy :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.