11 september 2012

hey there everybody
guess what... today is a one of my special day
just because me and my boyfriend met
and we cuddle all day long.
and you kno what?
it seems like he's soooooo care about me
he do love me so much
and i can see it through his eyes.
why did i say that today is one of my special day?
because, yesterday i got a fight with him.
we already solved it anyway
and do i need to tell you about yesterday?
okay. so....
have you read about my last post that i was begging for my boyfriend's apologize???
the night after i wrote it down,......
my boyfiend went to my home, not because i had published my apologize for him on my blog
but he just want to go to my house.
it happened yesterday..
yup.... yesterday night!!!!
idont know why i cried
it just happened
i guest it just because i love him too much
and i CAN'T hold this feeling that i feel soooooooo guilty and want him back sooo bad....
and those black cloudy fights and war between us had officially over
we're really getting back together :D
and you know how it feels ???????
IT FEELSSSSSS GREATT!!!
thanks God{}



Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.