----- untitled aja deh -----

When I walk down into the isle of my bed suddenly I realize
realize for too many things. That I never thought will be happen in my life all of this sudden.
the opinion hallowing my brain travelling through my ears come by in every moment.
I cant stop what peoples might said to me. what they might think, what they might suggest.
It's me, a 18 years old girl trying to figure out what to do next. sadly, through all of those insight, it's still got big blurry .
every time I think its going too far, I give up. try to runaway,,,, I feel so burdened.
too many crazy things craving my head like a mess.
I know that out there, there are so many peoples, handling much bigger griefing than I have. it's not a grief anyway...hmmm a dillemma? I cant even define it :")
and all I can do is to slow down. reflect. I think I already turned in to a snail. doing everything slowly. not proper.
but I know that I dont wanna do anything wrong. Im not a perfectionist but I'll tell you why
because. I . Dont . wanna . mess . with . somebody's heart .
its too cold outside to lay down. to just simply put everything behind. not to be brave to speak out loudd.
too many things I can't figure out.
BUUUUTTT THANKS TO YOUUU
THE SUPER ONE.
HAVE ALREADY MAKE ME SMILE
COLORING MY BITTER DAYS
DOING THINGS THAT I CANT NEVER EXPECTED FROM A GUY
AND IT'S YOU
THANKS TO YOU
FOR STAND BY ME
FOR DOING NICE THINGS
FOR MAKING ME NOT TO CRY, BUT ...... I dont know
just wait and see :")

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.