A short trip of us

Have you ever felt that 24 hours is not enough for a day?
We need more of it, whenever we're together with the one we love, we never feel enogh.
he once said to me.... we can cut the time up to make a progress faster but we can't slow it down
time is something...... precious and magical.
Yesterday was a very fun day Sunday.Two person that on a long distance relationship finally seated in one place
hohoho that girl was me... and the guy isssss >,< hei you
Dimas.
And there was more surprise.. He bring his sister, my auntie and my cousins together as one, visited my home. to have a short trip this weekend.
what a day ;D
several hundred miles apart from Malang and Surabaya, melted. and here we are

us ? >,<


Me and his sister :3

<3

swimmin yeaaay

crossing suramadu bridge. after a long time :))


Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.