Intention of Change :D

It's mighty easy to feel like you don't have time to read — especially quality literature, and make an assignment. Life is hectic, jobs are busy and it's much easier to scroll through a photo feed in instagram, path, and all over the internet than it is to sink your brain into some juicy reading matter . Those are simply my terrifying daily habit that can't be released even until now.

We tend to living our comfort zone, doing and keeping everything that condemned us to remain in the way, even it's not the only way. keeping us on the wrong track without we even realize there is so many bright and dazzling stuffs we've been left behind, only for holding and preserve this same old habit or stuffs.

The thing is, I'm not only talking about my bad habit of being procrastinating to not read or make my housework cause my life's is too hectic to sit down and make my assignment, but I also talking about my useless daily routine that need to be thrown away into the rubbish.

There is plenty of it, not one or too.... but many. 
Many of my irresponsible habit that I'm really feeling guilty, that has already made not only me--to feel annoyed, but also anyone else. I'm a person, that really doesn't care about people talking about me, what they think, what they may arguing about me. But the bad side of it is, I was also doesn't really look upon my phone and social accounts all the time, I barely open my text messages in a day. Only opening my boyfriend's text hahahaha sorry guys.. they found it so hard, looking for me esp at the weekend days. I disappear..  gone.... can't be reached and that's pretty much me, and people are well known about it. I'm so sorry for anyone who read this and ever got threaten by me that way.. You know me lah-- Xo




See? there's still many notifications I haven't read yet :D

Okay so, I planned something to let go this old habbit. Hopefully I can :") Y know... those are pretty hard to release something that already we kept for so long hahahaha. but I know these are bad habit. including laziness ..  So often I define myself by what I am not rather What I really. am.

Firstly, I should start with willingness. or intention. A desire to motivate my self. obviously ! 
after it's completed, I need to forgive myself and open to not trapped by the past. realizing that there is so many sparks that I really need to embrace. shifting through my soul, with extra consistency  wish I can work that out. I really want to renew my environment, which is already done. by.... letting go so many big stuffs of mine XO If you wonder, stuffs are not only things, but also people hahahaha :D than..... mediate .. try to always consistent, organized! and prayyyy >,< and wishing the good things would follows up,.
thankyou guys for reading my curhatan... wish you not got trapped after this hahaha and wish you pray for me to success on this superb project... intention of letting go :D
babaiii xoxo 






Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.