Retreat


I wanna show you guys kalo minggu kemarin aku habis ikut retreat di Villa Ekklesia, Pacet
I captured couples of stuffs and "faces" that I'd love to see.
cause we meet rarely, and here they are :D
 

Firstly, sebenernya bisa dibilang banyak orang yang wondering apa arti retreat itu?
for those who are not christian usually nggak terbiasa sama kata2 itu hehehehe
re-treat is simply
"the act of withdrawing or going backward (especially to escape something hazardous or unpleasant) in an area where you can be alone " 


 
 




nasi goreng selalu <3






from this point, I was able to reflect, for what I've done. To see clearly that I'm actually full of fear and cannot facing it. But in God, I can say, I got so much peace and clear air.I got time to pray through last weekend that I'm usually not. also got couple of tears and learning many things.


life's full of up and downs. we usually need to give it a break, a little re-treat to facing what we're having, with God ^^


Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.