Maybe God is saying "Wait"

selamat malam teman-teman semuanyaaaahh
I feel so happy today☼
kurang lebih selama beberapa hari belakangan ini, I got plenty of troubles that simply.. discouraged me☹☹. and I counted the days, waiting for those such problems and dilemmas will be disappear and passed peacefully. I'm trying to solve it myself. But, I know, the only one I can count on in this such situation when we can let other people know is, God. God's the only way, the best partner of us. I just can't simply realize it at first. and after I've been waiting for couple of time, God answer my question ☺ I know he will.
I can tell you guys, I can't stop smiling today☺
I feel so relieved :))
it's may be bcs God simply put lightness in my days lately. it's not only today, but also the past couple days. I just don't feel any "boom" and happiness as today, bcs it's the point from what I ask for and I got the superb answer
I got it. this very dayy!!! ★ ☆★ ☆
I learn something that, God can give any answers to us, whether its a no, yes, or wait. Either way, His purpose is never to confuse or bewilder you. God is never the author of confusion. He just wants us to listen and then act!
thnkyouu God, thanks for giving me the very best decision of Yours❤.


♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡Ima

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.