cheers for a new year : 2015 !!

2015 is here. Its a new year and a fresh start for all of us.
It seems like yesterday, the year 2014 is going on track. but all we know now is... we're already in 2015 this very moment. I'd like to thank God first for every single thing that happened in my life last year it was, zuppa duppa awesome! life changing, and never forget!!
after this post id like to recap my year and writing down abt my memories, I know its bit too late for throwing back on this early start but yeahhh... I really didnt have much time to do it in the past
so I probably do it next after this

Okay, moving on. today is february 2nd it'sstill on the page 2 from 365.
And I,already given by God with massive extravagant surprise. but my forecasts was true.... I had already predict it before. so, for you guys who guessing right now,you guys who-know-me-so-well,should probably know abt this one. YES! I created a mess

Before I begin this blog post, I'd like to let you know that this is quite a personal thing for me to write, I'm sorry for the one who offended by this post, you can directly tell me.
here I'm trying to not be that frontal
since we dont talk each other that much now, I think it's okay:)

this story is aboutt,,,,,,, it's about, some GUYS. yes! its a GUY with s. means,,,, more than one guy?
hmmm probably :"> im affraid to tell you the truth bcs it's to irritating for me personally
Today, Im really give up. for what i've done.
this is a clue for what my problem is...

Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
'Cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company
He's more than a man
And this is more than love
The reason that the sky is blue
The clouds are rolling in
Because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true
And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying


I've broken up with my boyfriend about last two months. I told him that we cant be any longer. and the fact that I've been teribbly uncomfortable.
after that, I'm not being with anyone -officially- and it's still, until present. I'm still burdened with some previous relationships,
my ex was a great boy, a great person and a good family guy
but in some point I just feel like Im not that comfortable with what I'm doing with him, with our relationship. if you reading this post, Im sorry yaaa ......
 im really sorry, I just feel like I need to turn to someone not me, when im with you.... after some events we went through.
sorry I cant make it. I really tried to.
but then, my heart was free again. I really love being single at that time,
but after that I meet many new faces.. new opportunity and new challanges
but then... I have a little drama.. I broke someone's heart. he's someone new... I just met.
I can't bring up his name, or his identitiy or whatever
here I want to deeply apologize.. I've been lying all over
Sometimes I feel like I should just suck it up, stay where I'm at, stay to hiding all of it.
but all I know that it's just tearing someone even more, because he don't know anything.
He's a great guy and I just don't understand why I done this things.
What if I never find someone as good and later on I kick myself for doing these bad things?
all the things I have done lately is just simply giving up someone, hurt their feeling....
i'm being such a cruel person lately :((
I'm sorry
I don't wanna do this anymore. and hopefully I wont be.

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.