intern

Hello guys, so today is January 20th and it's 22pm local time here
and I've just done organizing little bit of my clothes and stuff that i brought here.
I'm not in my home now, Im sleeping in somewhere else, not in my room.
I writing this post, staying in a small hostel in a small country, a neighboor country of my own country, Indonesia
right now, I'm here on Singapore.
yeayyyy... this is the first time I travel not to having a vacation, not to having kind of conference or Model United Nations...
what am I doing here is.... to Work, specificaly an internship opportunity to Indonesian Embassy here in Singapore.
what am I do here? I will tell you later for the detail but first, I'll show you how's my two days look like :D
dinner with Indonemie, best best best !

selfie tipis-tipis lah 

a great selfie for the first day look

first time ever visiting KBRI Singapura, early morning
8.00 am

this is my very first lunch, and I got treated by Uncle Mike 


counter - Konsuler, this is where I work

the room

the room part 2

kucing Singapore

giveaway dari Mba Timah, my newly met
friend here, she's Indonesian maid who still get trouble here
and living in a shelter provided by KBRI.

ote-ote, mereka sebutnya Bakwan... bener-bener mempan buat perut
keadaan laperan kaya eyke

nampak depan KBRI nyaaa:D


kalo ini si anak magang yahhh. pake batik :D

selfie dulu,
without behel
udah dicopot siss

kalo ini sama tementemen magang <3


Cukup sekian dulu yah ceritanya
Imanya agak ngantuk, hehehe
besok dilanjut lagi untuk sesi mengedit
ataupun menjelaskan lebih lanjut, K?
byeeeee
thankyou!!!



Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.