just a thought bubble passed

I have a pretty tough schedule lately, being a student completely time consuming for me
but yes, I admit... I am not doing college as organized as great and as productive as the others. But still I have those exact feeling for being exhausted or tired of all these things. anyway, I already
and the thing is.. I, feeling like bit different than myself in last year
I don't know, maybe because a new people entering my life. Or maybe because a new semester..
But sincerely, I feeling of something fresh.
Its a good thing right? I'm psyched into thinking more to be not worry
yes, but except for my daily dose assignment that really killing me, I usually get worried for them if I just can't do it on time.
I was the one who get traumatic drama and this emotional wreck....
but ummm,, I'm still emotional hahahah but..
Instead of thinking those negative stuffs like I used to do, instead of thinking about fixing a broken procedure of my heart or life or whatever...
I justtt.. went to be awesome, in this beginning of the year
hahahahaha...
let me pose this::: I'm taking care of myself a little bit more than it was
It's the most important thing right??
I think, its just simply, I disconnect more often, hahahah I do it very well, people.
I always disconnecting with this network, with people,,,, I mean, in social media.
I rarely opens my chat apps, those socmeds account... I do it for a long time now. It's bad.
sometimes you do too much and it can turn into a bad things..
I reduced it, (well, I guess??) hahaha. get connect more often.



Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.