The thing is.....

Halo, apa kabar? hehe semoga baik2 aja yaaa
udah hampir habis bulan aprilnya. berasa lama, tumben asli satu bulan kerasa banget hehehe
soalnya nunggu gaji, belum dikasih2 jadi berasa lama bgt hehehehehe ---> gaya pol kan hahahaha

Hmmm, lately. I felt the awesomeness of my life
It never been this productive, I mean like.... seriously, Its funny when you find yourself, changing. from the inside, actually it's about the way I lived.
hahaha totally different. But it's all fun to do.
Why did I let myself believe, anyway. everything could happen
hehehe
Start of something new
It feels so right
to be here like this
xx Hope that I can handle this

right now. I nodded, feeling so tired and sleepy
just then, I realize that right now is 1 o'clock in the morning
The next few days will be, as hectic as it can be :")
it sound good, I have to do something. The basketball game, hehehe

---a big wink for ya !!-- hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.