LUV

A cozy, rainy Monday. Made me clammed, thinking and imagining about your behavior upon me lately. If I doomed to be yours, it is should be very, very challenging.
I might be too hyperbole for writing this,
it's just a momentary thought~
Love and affection, it can make people exceptionally desiring it, but sometime, we also can get tired of it. like a normal person, I do want to be loved, as the time it becomes overwhelming, I would surrender.

I knackered, tired, hopeless, clueless. have treated that way, in which I can't stand.

My daddy was spoke to me  " a relationship is simply like... when you make it tight, it will leave you with more distance. So, you need to make it balance, do not make it too tight, if you don't want a distance  in between" I am surprised with what my daddy's words.
but, I can see it has the point.

A very obvious hard talks and contradiction between us is even make it apart
This can be confusing and disorienting, especially when you're being hypothetical
you make rules, you make barriers. every single thought of mine for being a 20 years old girl is unseen, but rather as an opportunity to exploit my perceived faults.
you can judge me as sociopath, rebel or narcissistic, it doesn't matter

Been asked to change my ways, I've said yes, anything to keep you that time. However there will be no changes, this is a continuous cycle of mine in my age today
Because I want to live, living my dream, having the proper environment, proper treats, proper reason to fight
with no fear, with no anger, and no more revenge warning,
because, I only want to be happy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.