MID YEAR POST

Whoaaa If you're like me, there are always busy days
I actually have no work to do but it seems like I don't have time to simply sit back and relax and have a zero to do list :D
It's been a wonderful adventure lately.

So here it goes, my Mid-year post. 
For my journaling and keeping memories purpose, 
I would include some photos and hight light of how my month goes in 2020.

January 2020
My student was enjoying the expo the kindergarteners held
.


Jepa attending school at Mandala School

We were at Tulungagung, for a wedding event

Jepa holding a bamboo at Tulungagung

on our relative's wedding at Tulungagung

Jepa at the hotel room

Playing on a playground at Kediri
on our way to Tulungagung


taking care the monkey!




Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.