goofy!

hadu bodoh bener aku
yay the story is begin about 4 month later
thats start with
my friend in my acc class, ndot
want to make a band
haha
bingung deeeh
sama temen temen sekelas
buat open air

yeaa

to the point ajaaa

jd waktu kita ngeband di studio,
ngga nyangka kita dapet temen baru

they're a band too
but little different they're are all a boy. and all of us is girl.
i make a little chat with the vocallist.
call him N
hehe

we start our relationship with give our own phone number
lalu smsan. tlpnan.
yaaah macemmacem

then till, 4 weeks our relationship is just a friend
till a little boy[bukan si N] tell what he feel to me,
and finally he keep me to be his girlfriend

till now, the story is continue,

temenku si vokalis itu mulai nyari akuu lagi.
daan, dia baru bilang saat itu juga kalau dia daridulu suka sm akuu


ohhno. how stupid am I?

yes little goofy, because i feel same with him 4 months ago till now..
but what am i suppose to do now?

aku uda punya haha
si adek kecil

yawes

takdir

huhuuu :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.