Newyear!





hi there everybody

It’s time to say goodbye to 2011. It’s time to have a new experience, new friends, new journey, and more self respect. time to remember fun times with your loved ones. so before I tell you all of my hopes, i'd like to share lil bit about my 2011


the main people in this year, who always beside me, absolutely, he's my rizkysingo{} who else? haha
thank to God for giving me another best year, best experience i've ever had :)

start from:
january: it's my 2nd year in high school, boy, friend, and all of those past habit still haunted me. I can't stay away from those negative habbit yeah , i'm still going out and hanging out with boys, fun times but hurt somebody. who else? rizky haha :) but simply i passed this month with hapilly :) im madly inlove with my boy. madly sincerely and everything is all about us. GOOOOODDD I FEEL LIKE I'M TO YOUNG FOR DESERVE THIS BUT YEAAAH THIS MONTH IS FUCKING AMAZING:3
my school daily isn't so different. things werent get better, stabile and i'm still on my low point of my brain-_-
we celebrate our 1st anniv on candle light dinner near delta plaza:)
hmm anyway in this month, was the 1st time he ask me to going to his friend's birthday party. we made duet and it's sounds bad hahaha:]

february:
its valentine day!!!! stupid cupid made me and him more serious, in 9th day of feb, myboy has his birthday and i gave him a little surprise :) and made him .... maybe more comfortable with me
and the annoying time is..... his ex-girlfriend was bothering our relationship!! she's put rizky's name on her tweetS, status and stuff that's fucking annoying
my mom got her birthday too on 17th feb, i'm so glad to bought her present with my boyfriend:) thats a fun time
everything went perfect in this month!!!!!!
on 28th feb me and my boyfriend went to WBL, he sleepover in my home and he was the 1st man ever who sleep in my home :) i'm really happy to see his face in the morning:) to wake him up and kiss him in the middle of our sweet hug{}{}{} 
anywaaay, hbd mom!!!! you're my everything{}

march:
i forgot what's special in this month hmm maybe my school daily?(۳҂˘̶̀• ̯•˘̶́")۳ or i'm still busy with my relationship?
idontknow but the great things to be remember are i'm so happy to be with him and
everything was perfect!
i rarely visit his courseplace and i visit his school in this month, i was also naughty, i still reply all the texts sent by my guy-friends....
still can't getting away from those stuff, i just still can't left them all.
buttttt yeah march is amazing. me and him absolutely full of him yaay...

april:
say hello to this birthday girl!!!!*\('▾'\)*\('▾')/*(/'▾')/* yeah i'm happy to having my 15th with him. in this 2nd year, i have those new friend easily, my boy's friends are also mine right? hehe new face new character :) i'm happy to getting this relationship more stronger:) i ruin a problem this month, chatting with a boys who cared about me without telling rizky, much of the put their heart for me, i dont care about them but why i replied their chat-_-
i love this month so much :} april was also means 'new life, new resolution for me'
my ex was got his birthday anyway right on this 21th april. I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM ANYMOREEE! trully :):) *jahat*
i went to the JATIMPARK with my friends and my belovedboy too, for the 2nd time, he sleep at my home!!! what a quality time to spent! i kiss him to wake him up anddddd i feel like flying :)

may:
this month is closer to my last days of my 2nd year of seniorhigh! the senior has outta school, busy for searching their university and yes i am was will immediately moving to higer lever.that's bad. my school held LIGASONGO in this month!! i got problem. in this month was 1st time he ask to break me out(╥╯__╰╥) because i was changed into another person. i regret those (˘̶ِ̀ ˘̶́ ')  and luckily we back together and still loving each other,and all our feels about each other was getting deeper :)

june: yeah (۳º̩̩́_º̩̩̀)۳UAS 
fuck. bad score, soooo terrible, i let my parents dissapointed again :(ƪ(✖╭╮✖)Ʃ i'm on my very low point of my life.
in this holidayyy, i went to malang, as always, lumajang, then back to surabayaaaa:) it was an amazing holidayyyy !
i made him a cute scrapbook on our 6th monthversarry i love being there with him. to be his part of life. thank God , i love You!;)
this month was so amazing!!

july: i'm moving to the higher level.. TIME TO PANICCC!!!! 3rd gradeeee of senior high school!!! yeah rock and roll guys! here we go! (‾-ƪ‾)
my school : it's a big fresh start to reach my dream . i was soo excited to passing this barrier of education. ILOVEMATH ANYWAY
mylovelife: GETTING STRONGERR! I MADLY INLOVE WITH HIM , i spent my 7th anniv on malang :( it's so sad to not seeing him :< but it's okay everything work well yeah!
friendship : -__________________________- nomore SYUBIDUBIDAM TT

august: yeaaah it's august, many holiday eve in this month like ied day and those fasting thing... made me and him can't kiss in the middle of afternoon hahahaha what a .....-_-
and second, my brain is getting more trained.=)) the school was become well known in my brain hahaha:3
i was so excited to going on school. me and him join the course together so we can meet twice a week !! lot's of fun! i meet elbi and via!! my old girlssss we going wherever we want together omg that was fucking awesome:)

september :
september was quiet though we had a couple fight so that fight was made him want to deactive his social network access, FOR ME! just only for making me not jealous anymore. i found his direct message with his friend, saying -miss you- each other OMG that's an bad idea for me... i was hurt.
so do him i spoke those sluty words , i can't even remember what i was spoken to him.
in this month , he was surprised that i still online from my blackberry. so he was mad, very veeeeery mad -_- for the second time he asked me to end this all. but i can't! this feeling was too strong to be end.
so he forgive me and made me promise that that thing will never happen again :) thankyou baby:*:*
KUNGFU PANDA 2!!! TP :) i watched this movie with him hihi soooo fun

october : 
smurfs:* my love for him was getting stronger
in this month, there was a try out. and i was get the 1st class . mean my score was amazing so i get moved and finish those tryout on that class.
pretty amazing and thank God im getting a bit more excitement for this exam. i keep studying hard and trying my best:)
i made a chessecake for our 10th months anniv :) it was amaaaaazing!:*
he seemed like enjoy this anniv day:)

november: 
well this month was not really important hahahahahaha
hm the only important this wa.... happy birthday to my dad!!
happy heroes day to surabaya:)
happy birthday to singok's mom
and happy 11th months to us :)
it was sooo amazing experience to be with you, this month was nearly into our 1st year anniversarry!!!!
i'm really excited!!
my brain was getting more trained hahah :-)

DECEMBER!!!!!!
PEACE, SANTA, GLORY, JOYFUL. SNOW!! wait-_- indonesia was never ever had a now
but I wish it will O:)
i love this month ! totally
i had my 1st year anniv!!!ƪ(♥•*⌣*•♥)
i got my last mid year test!
 A CHRISTMAS DAY ON december25TH
 *★* *˛.
˛ °_██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\ *. ˛*.
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°•♥•°*"˜¯´¯˜"*°•♥•°*"˜¯ ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*
i got my happines !!!!! tell you more about december in my next post yaaa hehe little bit tired right now:*:*



2011 was an amazing year
I found love. My boyfriend makes my day all the year. He understands me, he’s my best friend:)
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
I cannot believe it’s the last day of 2011 already! This year went by so fast, I thanked God for everything


I’ll miss you 2011.
But it is a new start. So hello 2012!
Hope that year 2012 will be easier.
It’s time to change :) (´⌣`Ʃƪ)


Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.