midnight thoughts

everytime. in my boredom. in my daydreams. in my insomnia,
I'm always thinking of you.
I never forgot the moments when we're getting back together after we broke up for 1 month in last august.
it was so................ fantastic! amazing! spectacular! gorgeous. xxo whatever
can't describe it with the words
it's under my control {} to hugggg you. and i still can feel those hugs. when tears and happiness melt in one dimension. in a hug. between us:')
those happy feelings, just driveeeeee me crazy instantly.
i need you more in my life:) Loving you is easy
 i need those smile, eyes, cheeks, hugs, voice, arms, lips, everything in you!
youre a super complete pocket that God's have brought to me.
that's why i'm sooo grateful for that. please stay.

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.