normal&i hate it

Hello it's my first day of holiday:)
im decided to write because, i'm missing this blog so bad
I have no time to write since I was get busy on my daily collage stuffs
I was get bored easily so every time i have a free-time
I was only browsing some unimportant stuff and watching YouTube.
It's already 1 semester went through
soooo.. what am I going to write..
I'm always asking this same question everytime I write.
maybe a little of my daily?
it's have been 3 months after my last post.
to be honest, there's no important stuff happened:(
but, my lovelife is going  this great :3
yes, I love it
but why is my school life is so normal?
but... why did I just like this?
I have no any changes I still the way I am like when I was a high school student
my point is, I want to get smarter.
and brighter
with a new me
can speak well
English, Francais, whatever
I always this lazy............................................................ I'm so stressed
every resolution that I wrote on 2012 January was failed!
except I got accepted on my favorite college & subject
I WAAAAAANT TO CHANGE
TO MAKE MY MOM&everyone near me PROUD EXACTLY :')
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I'M A BETTER PERSON FOR EVERYONE NEAR MEEEE
I WISH I CAN BE USEFUL :(
anyway, I'm not helping much at home
all I can say is just sputter about this problem in my self, and sometimes i just tell my boyfriend and with a same answer every time he just answered: Katanya mau berubah
yes I changed.
to be what? nothing. I stay the same.
The word : I changed. is only i'm not that bad girl anymore. i'm not a girl i was like have much friend which are boys. I get focused on this man, my man.
but what I mention in this writing I'm still the same is i have no achievement
in education, or maybe in creative producing, and I feel so sad. If I was looking back at my 2012. all I can saw is no achievement, once again except I got accepted on my favorite college & subject.
well, it's still January :)
it's so manyyyy days & rains i will go through
i will tell you again bout my story
and just wait and see:*


Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.