last day of 2013

Hey you .
You know what?yes. 2013 is nearly over.
Minutes clambering up to the ladder of new year eve.'
The stacks of christmas decorations has begin to put off.
a nice one year, are going to leave.
I want to thank God for this marvelous year, to gave me chances to give my shot on this year, for gave me breath, for gave me health.
I believe that those blessings will never end. God's will always be here.
I really grateful for having my every single person I love for was fine, I can through this year.
and now, 2014 is coming
a lovely number... 2014
I love 14, it was my class number when I was in the middle school.
Thank God for your blessing
thankyou for new friends, for new places I have been, for new experiences and new lessons
I'm 17th yrs old in 2013. it doesnt mean much but how grateful am I to be able to consider my self as a grown kid. I'm not a baby anymore
there's still so much task, that still waiting for me to grasp.
I will always want to be a better person. And for a reason, I have changed in this year.
I know that some bad and some good stuffs that i havent knew before
we're all learning each day, each matters that come through me, those are really makes me who I am now.
This is me. I find there's still many bad habit that havent resolve this year.
I'm going to work with it.
One of them is being close to God. Being more organized as well...
I want to be a more loving person. A more good person.
Its just so lovely to being love and loving every people. Having no enemy :"
Because this life is too good to spend with sadness and evil stuff, lets spread the happiness all the time.
and I know, on 2014, it will be magical.

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.