Anomaly

My life my adventure
these days, I've been through a not really amazing experience in my life
cause...  actually, it's kinda privacy.
I have a big problem for sure. not lovelife, not a fried. not a self-neglection or stuff like teenagers regular issues.
I can't tell anyone but only my boyfriend.
I've been run and hide, from reality these days.
I just can't believe that it can happens to my life. It's too miserable even to imagine.
trying to move on. trying to not thinking too much, to be balance.
I haven't completely being a grown up kiddo. It's not an easy stuff for a 17 yrs old girl to deal with.
people around me just seen me as usual
I do relacxing a lot and living my life like nothing is happened.
but this shadow is haunting.
sometimes being someone who doesnt allowed to speak is really upsetting
and that's happens to me right now
I don't know till when I will holdin on
but what I must do now is, BEE GRATEFUL!! just keep strong and fighting!!
ganbatte :>

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.