2019 YEAR RECAP

Hai selamat tahun baru!
2020
orang2 suka ngomong, how fast the times goes? well, I think so too..
These past year have been an exciting year for me.
I had a lot of ups and downs, yes. Like most of this world citizen, they have issues.
For me, I have a lot of issues.
But again, the level of how hard or how crazy their issues are depends on every person.
there is no single person handle it the same way, right.
Including me.

wait, how will I tell this story about my 2019... Maybe I'm just gonna break it down into months like I used to do it, when I was younger haha, if I can, I will give you the link as soon I find my teenager post about a year recap, ..

Ok, let's start

JANUARY
Januari is like not the most exciting month I had in 2019,
I had my self a job actually, I've sign a contract at 2018. The fun part was I get a training schedule at that month so I get to live in Jakarta for 2 weeks and meet some new friends. Those are the most fun part, yes. But also, I had to be separated with my son for that amount of time. So It's kind of sad and hard.
I was so happy that I will get a salary, But I have some problems following my decision to work.
Yeah, I think I will still clearly remember what was the problems are, and I were keeping those problems on my back until couple months ahead from January.
Ok, I choose to not talking about it, Let's talk about my son.
My son was turning 6 months, I'm so happy because finally he can get to eat foods! not only the milk from me. He started with porrige and baby foods I found at the store.
I was making puree for couple of times but turned out he didnt like the puree so I get so confuse, what to feed him !

Moving on to

FEBRUARY 

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.