Singapore Internship [2]


Clarke Quay

Sorry in advance for the endless photos in this post, but honestly when I travel, (and I think anyone does the same thing with me). When there were an incredible view or scenery of whatever unique or cute in some places, we just can't stop taking pictures right?

These pictures were actually my 2nd weekend here having internship in Singapore. on Sunday, I was exploring Tiong Bahru area, kind of having a lunch there, and in the midnight I went to esplanade and having a river walk from there to Marina. I have to admit that Marina Bay have a incredibly breath taking architecture design or whatever it is, that nicely melt into that building making me binding my eyes into them...
The bridge and the streets are very fun to walk. 
The 3rd weekend was also include in this bunch of pictures of me, I was enjoying Kampong Glam and Clare Quay.
I know that i might be little exaggerated in the writing of this thing ^^ haha
but when I got there, I mean in Singapore, 
the place has an urban feel but still very fun to travel around.


Tiong Bahru Rd
Kampong Glam
Esplanade


Kampong Glam (2)


somewhere near Clarke Quay MRT Exit:D
Kampong Glam



Clarke Quay :D

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.