new semester is already start, it is a new year atmospheres still but yet already a new beginning of my college arena, 6th semester is coming dear and it no more playing around
I remember that my previous college adventure is full of goofin around, havent focusing and still distracted in manyyyy things.
as well as my uni-active days is about to start, I have an ongoing list in my mind 
HAHA it's all about the spending
I never wrote an actual list about my wish list, but I think this is it
I want to die my hair really baaaddd.. ahahha I dont know what exactly made me to want this thing this much
but I think, one month an internship overseas? it changed my mind and my self a little bit more open minded than before,,, mmm probably ^^V

 

Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.