todays thought

Halo oktober!!
Hmm telat ya, sekarang udah tanggal 9 aja
It's not a surprise that i post rarely. I always miss to write on this lovely space by the way...
There were no big accomplishments in my life lately, and there is no big news at all. My life is simply, on routine, but I can tell you that these days was the most productive days in my whole life.
can you believe that, nowadays, I'm carrying around a to do list, just to make sure I'm not missing any task? just to make sure I do everything that I need to get done? can you believe it?
A full time table, hmm jadi gini ya rasanya jadi sibuk hahaha, very exciting!
Travel and refreshing was prescribed to relieve much of my suffering. ha-ha aku ngga maksuddd sih mengeluh.. maaf bos maaf hahaha nggak ada alasan :") iya aku tau:")
aku berubah menjadi unusually restless baby, yang agak kaget dan lelah dengan semua ini sekarang huhuhu

As for my love life, I was doing well and have met a right guy. I chose a man who didn't make my heart throb at first, but who provided me with the stability I desperately desired. In time, the respect, devotion, love and attraction that has grown between us is super solid but shortly, it become.. a mess, I can't tell a more deep details about it. But should I stand the emotional confuse? emotional pain? *batuk* sok-sokan baper hahaha
I can't deny sih sebenernya kalo baper does happens. I'm quite shy to admit kalo aku baper atau galau gitu gara-gara cinta cintaan. Karena aku yg sekarang ngga kaya aku yg dulu jaman SMA gitu yang kalo baper atau galau gitu pingin aja seluruh dunia tau. It's a big no buat saat ini wkwkwk
And now my love-life is like a mess, I'm not in the mood of a very intimate and cuddle-able relationship right now, there's a lot of things that I need to get done. I feared how it might affect me and my family, I has neglected to realize how damage it is...
there's tons of unexpected casualness and bad words that have thrown between us
I can't actually say if its can work again even I now it can, hmmm I guess
however, a day in October is always a good day to reflect, or neglect?

at least, for this afternoon, I can gasp a breath of relief, and while collecting the fragments of my brain and heart, I began to envision the possibility of, stay playing the game.



Ima



Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Umbi

My Engagement Story: The Preparation

Grief and happiness.